Previous Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi gestures as he is definitely discharged from Milan’s San Raffaele hospital, where he had been treated after testing good for the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and diagnosed with mild pneumonia, in Milan, Italy, upon Sept. 14, 2020. (Flavio Lo Scalzo/Reuters)
MILAN—Former Italian Prime Ressortchef (umgangssprachlich) Silvio Berlusconi remaining hospital on Monday right after overcoming coronavirus, saying he previously survived “the most dangerous challenge” of his life.
“I said to me personally, with satisfaction, ‘You have away with it again’, ” a smiling Berlusconi informed reporters at the gates associated with Milan’s San Raffaele medical center, where he was admitted upon Sept. 3, after screening positive for COVID-19 .
Former Italian language Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi speaks to the media when he leaves Milan’s San Raffaele hospital, in Milan, upon Sept. 14, 2020. (Flavio Lo Scalzo/Reuters)
Their personal doctor Alberto Zangrillo said last week that the 83-year-old media tycoon had created pneumonia and was regarded as a high risk patient due to his age and fundamental health conditions, including heart problems.
Zangrillo said Berlusconi would have died had this individual faced the same symptoms within March or April, yet that doctors had learned a lot from the initial onslaught of coronavirus and had been better equipped to deal with the illness.
Berlusconi is believed to have captured the virus while on holiday in their villa on the Mediterranean isle of Sardinia.
“Each one of us can be exposed to the risk of infecting other people. I repeat my demand maximum responsibility from everybody, ” said the Berlusconi.
Simply by Crispian Balmer