Fans of popular TV series This Is Us were shook by the revelation of Jack’s death on the recent episode of the show. It was revealed that the fire in the house was caused by a faulty slow cooker which was gifted to them by a neighbour long time ago. Unfortunately, the faulty slow cooker bursts into flame causing a massive fire which kills Jack.
Fans were so upset as well terrified by this that many people threw out their Crock Pots.
“Feeling mildly concerned,” wrote Twitter user Beth Jameson. “Using
#Crockpot my mother gave me in 1984 when graduated from college for my first apartment. Making #superbowl2018 chili. #CrockPotIsInnocent”
Pages: 1 | 2